Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

So it's been a while

Firstly I must apologise for my lack of communication in the past 3 or so weeks. 
si
Getting back into the swing of school has taken it's toll, but I think I'm finally sorted and settled! 

My new class are lovely and have already produced some fantastic writing so I'm really excited about the year ahead! The classroom is looking great and my displays are beginning to take form so I'm really happy. 

My only battle at the moment is the amount of disruptions to the timetable, I'm already lessons behind. How do you guys catch up?

Hope you are all having a great beginning of term!!

3 comments:

  1. A little late to reply to this now, but what interests me is the fact that you've probably found an answer (or perhaps solution is a better word) to your own question...? A blog about what you've discovered would be incredibly powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a student teacher and I'm curious as to what I can say or do to encourage kids to read, specifically 2nd graders. Any thoughts on that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a student teacher and I'm curious as to what I can say or do to encourage kids to read, specifically 2nd graders. Can anyone help me with that?

    ReplyDelete