Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Day 1- Introduce yourself- likes and dislikes

So hello there or as the french say Bonjour! 

My name is Miss.... well I like to keep a bit of mystery about myself (basically I'm covering my arse!)

But at least you know I'm not married... still waiting though! 

I am young, very young for a teacher (apparently) there is a decade between myself and the next youngest teacher in my school, so yes I am young deal with it! 

I am a teacher but I think you've already established that! I unfortunately live with the parents still urgh! Embarrassing but on a positive note, the bloke and I are currently looking at places so that makes it all seem a little less sad- I hope! 

I teach a year six class- woop woop, I love the fact that by the end of the year most of them are taller than me- yes I am rather short but it means that squatting next to a table is less painful! 

I love neighbours, chocolate, rose wine, Cath Kidston,  my boyfriend (thought I should include him) my new car, my friends, dancing, shopping and I do actually love my job! 

I dislike beans, peas, mushrooms and tomatoes- yes I'm a fussy eater! I also dislike rude people, selfish people and that Kitty girl from X-factor - grrr :@ apart from that I don't think I really have much else which makes my blood boil! 

If you want to know more, just ask and I'll think about telling you! 

Hope you're all having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment