Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

Day 7- A youtube video you find funny

Today's was a difficult choice, I spent a large majority of my time as an undergrad on youtube with my friends watching loads of videos. There are many that I find amusing such as salad fingers and burnt face man. I also looooove the Harry Potter Puppet Pals- it played a large roll in my boyfriend and I getting together- long story. 

But this video is deffo a good'un its a fail safe amuser and I will be extremely shocked if you don't find it at least a little amusing! 


So enjoy and let me know what you think! 

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the new background ! I am catching up with your blog now as was at mam's and mostly using my mobile to go online !
    I have to comment as my old blogger page but it is @genkijen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Ah yes the background, I fancied a colourful change. Hope you had a nice time away before the dread of school next week! Caught up on your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete