Pages

Sunday 21 August 2011

Planning

So the end of the holidays are looming... sigh! I've begun to think about planning for the first topic and first week of maths but the thought of opening a blank planning document scares me a little bit. Having taught year six means that planning went out of the window for about 4 weeks, so it really has been a long time since I've engrossed myself in that planning process. Another factor which slightly scares me a little is my new class. Yes I've met them, yes I've taught them a few times but I haven't taught them Maths or English and therefore am unaware of their capabilities so planning seems to be a little tricky. 

How do you guys organise yourself for the beginning of a new school year? Any good tips? 


On a slightly happier note, I got my new car and I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment