Pages

Friday 26 August 2011

Day 4- A Photo of you from over 10 years ago!

Ok, so it's safe to say that I failed miserably yesterday by not being able to give my favourite film! I am however determined to make up for it with today's post... a delightful photo of me from over 10 years ago!!! 

So this is a photo of me and my cousin! I am the one of the right in my uber cool fover friends pyjamas! I don't think you can tell but my cousin has the same ones! We are also holding our beloved teddies. Mine was called ninigig (this is because my aforementioned cousing couldn't pronounce guinea pig). Ninigig was tortured by my brothers, singed in the oven, thrown out of windows and finally died an unfortunate death when he was left at a travel lodge! I still blame my Uncle for that!! My cousins teddies had the orginal names of teddy and piggy! 

So now that I have completely embarrassed myself I think it's time you showed your love with some follows! 

Hows your day going?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment